Friday, January 28, 2005

dreaming of summer


punta fuego sunset Posted by Hello

i've been in summer mode since last october, or in other words, since i quit my job. i just love summer. it's ultimately my favorite season ever! first of all, my birthday is during the summer. when i was younger, i secretly wished that i was born at least a month later. that way, my birthday would be in june and i would get to celebrate it in school with my friends. but my most recent birthdays proved to be worth the sucky ones that i had when i was younger. one of which was my birthday 2 years ago, which i celebrated in bora with my family, friends and chris. we had a blast, and of course bora was spectacular. who would've thought that summer and birthdays totally go together?

summer is also equivalent to the beach. this year, chris and i hope to go someplace new. maybe palawan, davao or even bohol. however, bora remains to be our top choice. i mean, who doesn't love bora? but whatever happens, we will go to the beach...even if it's just somewhere as near as punta fuego. i can almost feel the sand between my toes. god, i miss the beach!

another thing that i really miss is wakeboarding. it's been ages since the last time we got really stoked. me, chris and a bunch of friends used to drive to batangas every week just to go wakeboarding. no other sport can beat the thrill of wakeboarding, at least for me. it's such a rush. just thinking about it makes me feel excited.

i know, i know. im getting carried away. i just wish summer was here already. that's the only time when the real fun begins. until then, i just have to keep on dreaming...