Monday, August 15, 2005

fatty me!

i have to admit it sooner or later. truth is, i gained so much weight! there, i said it. do i feel better? not even! why am i having an extremely difficult time to shed off those 5 pounds?! i even had to take out my fat jeans. how depressing. the more i tell myself that i have to cut down with the calories, the more i eat. it doesn't help to have a boyfriend who's unsupportive of my diet days. i. need. help!

it's not like i haven't been in a situation like this before. those who know me for a long time now are used to my yo-yo weight. let's just put it this way- my heaviest was around 130 lbs (yikes!) and at my thinnest (just early this year), i weighed around 95 lbs. give or take, i'm around 104 lbs now and i'd give anything to be 100 lbs again. and i mean anything.

but i have to admit that it's mostly my fault. i love eating! but chris is to blame too. everyday we eat at least 1 meal together. during my ms. piggy days and actually up to now, all we'd do is eat. we really enjoy eating out or at least ordering in. i just don't feel full after eating "lutong bahay". i don't know if it's psychological, but normal "ulam" doesn't quite hit the spot like mcdonalds or kfc.

i just hope i can lose the extra pounds soon. it's starting to really get me down. why can't we just eat that we want and never gain weight?! i guess i just have to stop whining here and start doing some pilates. ugh!