Wednesday, April 19, 2006

4's

The Rule of Four

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Research Assistant
2. Writer
3. Account Executive
4. Preschool Teacher

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Cutting Edge
2. You've Got Mail
3. Bring It On
4. Fools Rush In

Four places I have lived:
1. Ayala Alabang
2. Valle Verde 6
3. Greenhills
4. Corinthian Gardens

Four TV shows I love(d)to watch:
1. Lost
2. Friends
3. One Tree Hill
4. The Apprentice

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Rome, Italy
2. Madrid, Spain
3. London, England
4. Paris, France


Four websites I visit daily:
1. Blogs
2. Target
3. Old Navy
4. American Idol

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Calamares
2. Fried Chicken
3. Burger
4. Chocolates

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. None! 'Cause I'm in Bora now!!!
2.
3.
4.

Now that that's done, I am going to tag...
1. Cathy
2. Angel
3. Pia
4. Cathy